Are You a Candidate?There are many factors that help determine whether or not you are a good candidate for Sedation Dentistry. If your fear about dental work creates anxiety during visits, you may be an optimal candidate for Sedation Dentistry.
Common reasons for Sedation Dentistry Include:
- Traumatic dental history
- Resistance to anesthetics
- Overdeveloped gag reflex
- Sensitive teeth
- Complex and elaborate dental problems
- Limited time to devote to dentist visits
- Fear of needles, drills and shots
- Anxiety caused by the noises, the smells and the tastes associated with dental care
If you suffer from any of these concerns, consider Sedation Dentistry as a solution for you. Don't let fear prevent you from having the bright smile and healthy teeth you deserve. With Sedation Dentistry, dental anxieties can be a thing of the past. Don't wait any longer - contact Dr’s Mann and Dolfi today!